Incorporating principles from a variety of stress reducing perspectives as well as personalized coaching, this small group public speaking coaching workshop offers a solid foundation in the basics of public speaking presence. Small group coaching offers a number of advantages over the typical public speaking class:
- In groups of 4 to 6 people, you’ll get plenty of personal attention.
- You’ll have multiple opportunities to practice the skills you are learning in the session.
- You’ll be personally coached on your speaking skills, and have immediate opportunities to practice doing it differently.
- Every time you stand to speak you’ll be videotaped for review at home.
- You’ll learn a lot from the experience of everyone else in the class.
- Paradoxically, the skills you learn in these small groups are easily transferable to much larger audiences.
This introductory public speaking workshop will help you:
- Develop a sense of comfort, ease and confidence when you speak
- Refine your natural, authentic speaking style
- Deliver impromptu content while staying centered with yourself and connected to your audience
- Slow down, using silence to engage the audience and increase the impact of your presentation
- Establish a genuine rapport with the audience by “listening to” and receiving the energetic support that is present in the room
- Think on your feet
- Begin to look forward to – and even ENJOY – speaking in front of a group
The group size is limited to 4 – 6 participants.