Our coaching program is entirely customizable to meet the specific needs of the individual and organization. While most coaching sessions occur in-person either at Carla Kimball’s office in the Upper Valley region of Vermont and New Hampshire, Carla can also coach by phone if it is not geographically possible to meet in person.
- Does the very idea of joining any type of group program to deal with your fear of public speaking feel daunting and you’re hoping to find a way to ease into it by getting some individual coaching?
- Are you preparing for an important presentation and feel overwhelmed, either because you can’t figure out what to say and how to say it, or because you know you could really benefit from practicing with someone?
- Do you plan to use slides as part of an important presentation and know from personal experience just how boring and ineffective poorly designed slide shows can be?
- Would it be especially useful to spend some private time with a coach to develop a personalized strategy for being more relaxed and confident in a variety of public settings.
- Do you have a dream of speaking professionally about something that is deeply important to you but feel at a loss as to how to go about structuring your talks and developing a long term plan to take this work out into the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you might consider scheduling an in-person or phone coaching. Visit our SpeakingPresence Coaching page to learn more about how our public speaking coaching services can support you in achieving your public speaking goals. Please call (802-436-1144) or email Carla to talk about your specific needs or for more information about our coaching services.
This hourly coaching option is typically used by clients who desire ongoing coaching after completing the three hour coaching special.